Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Week of October 3rd

Thanks for the great turnout to Friday's run.  It was fun to hit the trails and think ahead to this week's race.  Try to remember to prepare properly for a great race.

We'll have a brief meeting this week at lunch on Tuesday to finalize the details for Wednesday's race.

You will be dismissed at 3:00.  Go get changed, remember warm clothes, and clothes for wet conditions.  Once you are ready head out to the new bus loop by the Elementary School and hop on the Jock Bus with Mr. Pfeiffer.  I'll be up at the race welcoming the coaches and the other teams.

Important Note:  This Friday is a long weekend, so there will not be a run after school this week.

I will, however, need to know who is attending the race next week in Vernon at Kal Lake Park so I can arrange transportation.

The week after that is the North Zones in Salmon Arm.  It promises to be an exciting season for the RSS Runners!  Here we go!