Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Week of October 10th

Congratulations RSS Runners!  You all did a fantastic job at last week's race here in Revelstoke.  Please notice the results tab at the top of the page.  I'll try to keep an archive of your results so you can chart your progress over time.

Now for good news, bad news.  The bad news is that we will not be travelling as a team to the Vernon race this week.  The good news is that we are finally getting to move into our new school!  (I am busy each afternoon this week with safety briefings, orientations, and moving our academic lives into a brand new building.)

Our next race is the North Zones in Salmon Arm (Larch Hills XC).  I'll book a bus, and we'll be heading out at 1:30pm on Wednesday, October 19th.  Don't forget that the Valleys are the following week on a TUESDAY (October 25th).  Please make arrangements to attend because it promises to be an exciting series for us.  We need to field strong teams, so get yourselves ready, get set, and let's go!