Whew! After some midday rainbows during our setup, it was nice to see that the sun won and we had another great day for our race.
A race like this couldn't happen without a great team of volunteers, so I'd like to the SD19 staff members and the parent volunteers who helped out with our race today.
I'd also like to thank Cooper's for providing the fruit, granola bars, and water for all of the competitors.
Finally, a big thank-you to the coaches and competitors who came to Revelstoke to race. We hope that you all had a great time on the trails.
Here is a link to the Girls' results.
Here is a link to the Boys' results.
Lost: A black, Obey hoodie was lost at our race on Wednesday. If anyone knows of its whereabouts, please let me know, and I will arrange for its return to the Salmon Arm team. Thanks.