Monday, October 26, 2015

The Valleys are Tomorrow!

The Valleys are tomorrow in Salmon Arm (Larch Hills XC) which is great because we are familiar with the course.  See if you can better your time!  :)


Here are some of the details that you will need:

  1. Departure time is 8:45am.  We will meet in the library at 8:40 and I'll submit attendance and then we go.
  2. ***Bring your race jersey and clothes to keep you warm and dry. ***
  3. Bring water, drinks, snacks and a lunch.  Look at the race times and decide how to plan your food/water intake.  We are also at Larch Hills over the lunch hour so you should have a post-race lunch.
  4. Girls race is at 11:35am, and the boys start at 12:10pm.  Awards will be at 1:20pm.
  5. We should be back in Revelstoke around 3:15pm.
  6. Additional fees may be required.  I am hoping that I can cover this race as part of your competitive season fees, but I may need to ask racers to pay $10 for this race.

*Important Note: The Provincials are on Saturday, November 7th at Jericho Beach in Vancouver.  If you qualify at Valleys, I will need to know if you can make this date or not.