Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Schedule Update

Hello runners!

Thanks for coming to our information meeting at lunch.  I'm still waiting for some forms to be released from the office, and when they are I will post them here so you can download them at home and register for our fall season.

As we discussed, here are some of the key details for what lays ahead for the club:

Our Friday 5k runs will continue until the end of October.  Thanks again to those who came out to our first run last week.

Revelstoke will host a zone race on Wednesday, October 7th
North Zones will be held in Salmon Arm on Wednesday, October 14th
Okanagan Valleys will be held in Kelowna on Tuesday, October 20th

These dates may change, but this is the information that I have at this time.
Stay tuned for the forms, and thanks for checking in.

-jw